- What did you like or dislike about it?
- Was it what you expected?
- How was the acting?
- What were your favourite scenes?
- What did you think of the ending?
- Was there anything you found particularly confusing or difficult to follow?
- What did you make of the characters?
- Did anyone's performance stand out to you?
- Which parts of the film do you think will stay with you long after watching it?
- Do you think other people would enjoy this movie or not? Why/why not?
- 12 Would you recommend this movie to others and why or why not ?13 If this movie was made into a sequel, would you watch it ?
I thought the movie was really good. I liked how it was set up and the way it flowed. It was a very interesting story and I found myself rooting for the characters. Overall, I thought it was a great movie.
What did you like or dislike about it?
I liked the movie because it was a very interesting and creative story. I disliked that there were some parts of the movie that were confusing, and I didn't understand what was happening. Overall, I thought it was a good movie.
Was it what you expected?
The Fault in Our Stars is a movie based on the novel of the same name by John Green. The story follows Hazel Grace Lancaster, an adolescent girl with cancer who falls in love with Augustus Waters, a young man with leukemia. The two embark on a journey to find out if they are meant to be together.
The Fault in Our Stars is an emotional and heartwarming movie that will leave you feeling satisfied after watching it. It was what I expected and more. While there were some predictable moments, overall I thought the film was well-made and entertaining.
How was the acting?
The acting in the film was good. Some of the actors were better than others, but all of them did a good job. The scenery and set design were also well done. Overall, I thought the acting was good and the movie as a whole was enjoyable to watch.
What were your favourite scenes?
- My favourite scene was when the two brothers were fighting and they started to make fun of each other.
- Another favourite scene was when they found the treasure and they were so excited about it.
- The last favourite scene was when they got back home and their dad was there waiting for them.
What did you think of the ending?
I thought the ending was really good. It made me want to see the movie again just to see what happens. I also liked how it ended on a cliffhanger so that we can't predict what will happen in the sequel. Overall, I thought it was a great ending and I'm looking forward to seeing what happens next in the movie series.
Was there anything you found particularly confusing or difficult to follow?
I found the movie to be confusing and difficult to follow. I didn't understand what was happening most of the time. There were also a lot of flashbacks which made it even more confusing.
What did you make of the characters?
The characters in the film were all very likable and easy to root for. I found myself really caring about their well-being, even though some of them ended up going through quite a bit of turmoil. The cast was uniformly excellent, and I couldn't help but be impressed by the level of talent on display.
What did you think of the plot?
I thought the plot was interesting and well executed. It kept me engaged from beginning to end, and I never felt like it was dragging or feeling too long. There were a few unexpected twists that I didn't see coming, which added an extra layer of excitement to the proceedings.
Did you enjoy the cinematography?
I absolutely loved the cinematography in this movie! The visuals were stunningly beautiful, and they perfectly captured the mood and atmosphere of the story. It was truly a work of artistry.
Did anyone's performance stand out to you?
The film was well made and the acting was good. However, I didn't feel any of the performances stood out to me. The story was interesting but it wasn't anything new. Overall, I thought it was a decent movie but nothing special.
Which parts of the film do you think will stay with you long after watching it?
I think that the film will stay with me for a while because I really enjoyed it. I thought that the acting was great and the story was interesting. Some of the scenes were very emotional and I could not help but to be drawn into it. Overall, I thought that this movie was well done and worth watching.
Do you think other people would enjoy this movie or not? Why/why not?
The Fault in Our Stars is a love story that follows the journey of two teenagers, Hazel Grace Lancaster and Augustus Waters. The movie tells their story as they deal with cancer and their relationship while they are still alive. Some people may enjoy this movie because it is a heartwarming story about overcoming obstacles. Other people may not enjoy this movie because it is a bit slow-paced and there are some scenes that are too graphic for some viewers. Overall, I think other people would enjoy this movie if they like romance movies or heartwarming stories.
12 Would you recommend this movie to others and why or why not ?13 If this movie was made into a sequel, would you watch it ?
14 What did you think of the acting and story?15 Was the movie predictable or surprising?16 Would you watch it again?17 What do you think of the ending?18 Do you have any other comments about the movie?
- I would recommend this movie to others because it is an entertaining film that will keep them entertained.
- If this movie was made into a sequel, I would watch it because I enjoyed watching it and the characters were well developed.
- The acting was good and the story was interesting.
- The movie was predictable but still enjoyable to watch.
- The ending was satisfying and left me wanting more from the characters in future films/sequels.
- Overall, I thought this movie was great! It had a lot of action, suspense, and drama which kept me engaged throughout its entirety.